A young and very ambitious software consultancy company in the very centre of Eindhoven.
What they do is very simple; leading tech companies in the Netherlands are in need of experienced software developers to help them make amazing products and services. The company has these people on-board, and they provide consultancy to these companies.
Their focus is on hiring software professionals from abroad, since they think this is the only way to actually solve the shortage of professionals in our country.
Since they’re growing that fast, they are looking to expand their team with a Talent Manager. Together with the Chief Happiness Officer, you’re there for the consultants. As they’re very ambitious their goal is to grow to 100 people this year and even to 200 in 2020. To achieve this ambition they need people who dare to make a difference and have the energy to strive to the max but always with interests of the consultants in mind.
As a Talent Manager you:
- are responsible for a group of around 30 software engineers. These engineers mainly work at the clients sites, so you will go around and visit them on a regular basis.
- help your group of engineers with their development and wellbeing.
- discuss and coach them on their talents or challenges.
- challenge them to get the best out of themselves.
- help to organize initiatives to share knowledge, built networks, social activities, sports etc. to make people feel part of the company.
- are curious and interested to new cultures and behaviors since our consultants are all from abroad.
- A competitive salary
- An educational budget each year
- A free gym membership
- Awesome working spot in the city centre of Eindhoven
- The opportunity to grow a business
- 25 holidays
- A laptop and telephone
- Mobility budget
- Lots of fun, and perhaps you’re on time for the yearly Wintersport trip!
We are looking for a person who:
- Is enthusiastic, energetic, curious and responsible
- Is interested in cultural differences
- Feels comfortable in the software engineering world
- Has around five years’ work experience in a relevant field
- Is educated on at least a bachelor level
- Has knowledge of the consultancy business
- Can speak and write English on a near-native level
- Is able to make a difference
- And has a lot of ideas to help and improve our company
Are you ready to accept this challenge?
Please mail your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com!